What is sixads?
sixads is a Shopify ad automation app that helps entrepreneurs run high-performing ads on Facebook, Instagram, and Google. Entrepreneurs with little or no digital advertising experience can set up and run ads with just a few clicks. The app generates ad texts and visuals, presets the targeting too, so you just have to approve them and set the budget. No digital advertising experience needed, no complicated ad terms, no multiple screens and dashboards – everything you need to successfully run, analyze, and optimize your ad campaigns on three different platforms is in this one app.
Is sixads worth it?
It’s common to question if an app you buy is worth the money you pay, so before you commit, let’s make sure that sixads is right for your business.
sixads is a Shopify app, so it is best for:
- Small to medium-sized e-commerce businesses
- Entrepreneurs with little or no digital advertising experience
- Side hustles or one-man businesses
- Business owners who want to save time and focus on other business tasks
However, it may not be the best advertising option for you if:
- You advertise on channels other than Facebook, Google, or Instagram as sixads just doesn’t offer advertising on other platforms
- You don’t run an e-commerce store
- Your business doesn’t comply with Facebook’s or Google’s advertising policies
Now that you know that sixads is the right choice for you, let’s have a look at what you will get after you subscribe to sixads services:
- Ads in 2 minutes with an easy set-up.
- Pre-filled ad texts and pre-set ad visuals to save your time. The app generates ad text and chooses visuals so you don’t have to.
- No multiple advertising dashboards. Run ads on Google, Facebook, and Instagram through a single app.
- Easy-to-understand and monitor ad performance.
- No complicated ad terms or hard-to-navigate dashboards. Entrepreneurs don’t need to have digital advertising experience to run ads on the three most popular platforms when using sixads.
- 24/7 customer support. Contact us at any time and we’ll help you solve app-related issues.
How does sixads, a Shopify app work?
It’s quick and easy to get started with sixads. You can submit your campaigns for review in just a few clicks. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Once you log in to your Shopify account and install sixads, the app will take you to the start of the onboarding, a process designed to introduce you to the app and help you create your first campaign! Once you’re there, click “Get started”.
- Once you click the button, you’ll be taken to the “Choose products to advertise” page. Here, choose the products you want to advertise on your first campaign and click “Next”.
- Now, you’re taken to the “Geo Targeting” page. Here, you need to choose the countries in which you want to advertise and click “Next”.
- After you choose your geo targeting, you’re taken to a screen where you’re able to preview and edit your ads. If you click on the “Preview & edit” button, a pop-up window shows up where you can see how your ads will look like on Facebook, Google, and Instagram, or edit pre-filled texts, headlines, and pre-selected targeting. After you’re done, just click “Save” and “Next”.
- Now, you’re taken to our price plans screen. Choose which plan you want to use and click “Get started”.
- Next, you will see the billing page. Check all the details and click “Approve subscription”.
- You will be taken back to the onboarding and to the “Connect your accounts” screen. Here you will need to connect your Facebook and Google accounts. If you don’t have a Facebook ads manager account yet, don’t worry, you can create it by clicking the “Create Business Manager” button. Once you’ve connected all your accounts, click “Next”.
- Now, you’re on the “Budget and schedule” screen. Here, choose the channels you want to advertise on, choose the budget, the dates for your campaigns, and click “Approve”.
- Congrats! Your campaigns are set up and ready to be reviewed by Facebook and Google.
For more detailed information on how to use the sixads app, check out the video above!
Does sixads work?
sixads has helped over 100k Shopify store owners run high-performing ads. It has a rating of ⭐4.5 with over 3440 reviews on the Shopify app store.
On top of that, we’re always improving our app, running beta tests which may sometimes result in temporary issues. So, forgive us for that, and If you ever experience those, please contact our customer support (24/7) and we’ll fix the issue ASAP. We also always welcome your feedback, so don’t hesitate to let us know how we can improve our app.
Here’s what some of our users are saying about sixads:
Why do my Facebook and Google ads take so long to be reviewed?
Ad review length:
Ad review length depends on Facebook and its ad review team over which we don’t have any control. Usually, it takes around an hour to review and approve the ads, but sometimes it may take up to 2-3 days.
There are a few reasons why the review process might take longer:
- Noncompliance with Facebook’s advertising policies. Facebook’s advertising team carefully reviews all ads to make sure they don’t violate any policies and if your ad is violating their policies, the review process will be much longer and eventually result in your ads being rejected.
- The age of the ad account. For new ad accounts that don’t have any ads yet, the review process may also take longer, even up to a week. During that time, Facebook reviews your account to make sure you comply with all of their policies.
Unfortunately, there’s no proven way to speed up this process and many people experience these issues with Facebook too.
Google takes around one to two business days to review and approve or disapprove most of the ads – sixads doesn’t have any control over this either. To avoid any delays in ad approval, please read Google’s ad policies. Some of the reasons why your ad could be disapproved or take longer to review:
- You’re advertising prohibited content.
- You run ads that are subject to certain limitations.
- Quality of your ads, website, landing pages is low.
Another thing to note if you’re making any adjustments to your ads → Google tends to prioritize new ads’ reviews over edited ads’ reviews.
How to delete sixads?
As we grow, it’s natural for some of our users to ask us how to delete the app.
If you’ve decided to delete our app, we kindly ask you to first contact our customer support team which operates 24/7 and can sort out any issues you might have with the app.
If the issues with the app are not the reason you want to delete it, just know – we’re terribly sorry to see you go 😔
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to delete sixads app:
- Log in to your Shopify account and go to the admin page.
- Click on the “Apps” button on the left-hand side menu.
- Find the sixads app under the installed apps section.
- Click the “delete” button. On the pop-up screen, choose the reason for uninstalling the app. If you can’t find one that suits you best, click “Other” and enter your own text.
- Hit the “delete” button and you’re done.